Sunday, December 11, 2011

When life gives you lemons..

Let's be completely honest. I haven't touched that book in the past two weeks. I have been so mind-numbingly preoccupied with everything else that can possibly occur. I understand these posts are supposed to be routine and reflective on reading and all that good stuff, but I think I'm going to better my time right now and reflect on life for a second. I can't possibly imagine how its going to feel this time next year, with absolutely everything as I know it changing. I'm a little intimidated, to say the least. The numerous things going on in my life right now will not matter, and that personally aggravates me. Ranting? Definitely. Either way, I hope to continue back to my simple reading soon.

2 comments:

  1. isn't your book on your tablet? you have it with you all the time...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had the book on my touchpad. Things would be easier that way.

    ReplyDelete