Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"So that's the famous Jack. What's he doing sleeping on the floor?"

As much as I would like to read "On the Road" more often, I have lately found myself with little time. Fortunately, I find the book interesting enough to squeeze time in to read it. I have followed Jack all the way to Denver, where he continues to partake in numerous shenanigans with Neal and Allen. I am still fascinated that I have not gone crazy with the lack of punctuation or editing either. I am extremely anxious to find out what really becomes of Neal. Also, what other crazy situations does the "gang"get in? Neal has already cheated on his wife, with another girl who does not know. He promises to marry Carolyn, and the complicated situation becomes worse. Well, enough of short plot summaries until next time. I am anticipating the turnout of Neal's predicament and I hope to find out soon.

College apps like to consume my life, by the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment